- vector graphic images - shapes created using paths instead of pixels
- all fonts should be converted to outlines
- embed any linked files, but also provide the support file separately
- Illustrator can also create very complex vector images that may end up being separated in Photoshop.
- raster images - design elements created using pixels instead of paths
- best for very complex graphics or photographic images
- images be created at a minimum of 300 dpi at print size
- up-sampling web images does not make the graphic use-able for screen print
We can also scan drawings, already printed tees, or other flat images you send in depending on the design
and desired print quality. If your art files do not meet these guidelines, never fear! Chances are we can use
whatever files or ideas you do have to bring your screen print design to life. Just ask your customer service rep
about costs involved with design creation or art redrawing.